My sweet friend and fellow blogger, Nameless Val, just nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award! This award is for new bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The cool thing is you are nominated by your fellow peers, so thanks Val for the nomination! There are a few rules for this award. A nominee has to:
- Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions they set.
- Nominate 10 different bloggers that have less than 200 followers.
- Inform the bloggers that you’ve nominated them.
- Post 10 questions for them to answer.
This was the list of questions that Val asked me
1. How did you spend your Super Bowl Sunday?
I spent my Super Bowl Sunday by critiquing and studying this years commercials… Sounds boring but you’ll see in tomorrow’s post.
2. What made you decide to start blogging?
I was inspired by two people; My advertising professor, Dr. Asahina, and my favorite YouTube vlogger, Zoella.
3. Name 3 places you’d love to travel to.
- New York
4. What was your favorite subject in school?
Growing up, my favorite subject was Math. I still like math but I love promotion and personal selling– which is why I am a Marketing student 🙂
5. What was the last movie you watched?
6. What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?
7. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Hopefully working as either a marketing coordinator or an event planner. Most importantly, I just want to be happy 🙂
8. Besides blogging, what do you like to do for fun?
I love to travel and cook!
9. What’s your favorite color?
Black. Like my soul.
10. What’s your favorite band/musician?
My 10 nominations for the Liebster Blog Award are:
- MacKenzie Robinson
- Ashley- Anna
- Darryl White
- Aradhana Anand
- Kim Pepper
For my newly nominated nominees, here are your 10 questions:
- What is your favorite subject to blog about?
- When did you start blogging?
- What is your guilty pleasure tv show?
- If you could collaborate with anyone, for a blog post, who would it be? (make sure to link them to your answer!)
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is your must have item you carry on you?
- What is your favorite dish to cook?
- Do you vlog? If you do, besides it being a video, is there a huge difference between vlogging and blogging?
- Which social media site do you like better: Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter?
- What was your favorite post that you wrote?
Have fun with your answers! Also, if you have more than 200 follower and if I nominated you, please do not get offended.. Simple mistake. I hope you had a wonderful day!